[SVGT12 Comment] Corrections to wording

From: Jonathan Watt <jonathan.watt@strath.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 20:35:56 +0100 (BST)
To: www-svg@w3.org

Hi,

Here are some corrections for errors in the wording found in the HTML
version of the document at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-SVGMobile12-20040813/

3. Data Types
-------------

> SVGT supports<color>

Need a space before "<color>".

4. Document Structure
---------------------

>     <svg:svg width="4cm" height="8cm" version="1.2" baseProfile="tiny" >
<svg:ellipse cx="2" cy="4" rx="2" ry="1" />

Need a line break in the source before the <elipse> element.

5. Styling
----------

> SVGT support subsets...

I think that should be "supports"

8. Text
-------

> The path element is not a supported as a child of flowRegion.

I guess that should be "The path element is not supported as a child of
flowRegion."

> The rx and ry attributes are not supported on <rect> elements as
children of a 'flowRegion' element

How about "...elements that are children..." or something other than "as".

> SVG Tiny 1.2 supports the 'editable' attrubute on 'text' elements which
have no element children.

Should be attribute, not attrubute.

9. Painting: Filling, Stroking and Marker Symbols

> SVGT support filling and stroking...

Should be "supports".

> SVGT 1.2 adds support for the following rendering properties:
shape-rendering, text-rendering, and image-rendering. color-rendering was
already supported in SVGT 1.2.

I think you mean "...was already supported in SVGT 1.1.", not 1.2.

> SVGT 1.2 supports the a subset of the 'vector-effect' property defined
in SVG 1.2.

Should be "SVGT 1.2 supports a subset...".

17. Animation

> 1. SVGT allows the language features to support animation through
scripting and UDOM are available in SVGT.

This should be rephrased so it doesn't use both "allows" and "are
available".

> SVGT 1.2 supports the 'snapShotTime' attribute as defined the SVG 1.2

Should be "...defined in SVG 1.2".

Regards,
Jonathan