Re: sXBL: Use proper examples

Bjoern,
Thanks for the excellent feedback. I think all of your points are good
ones. This is a first public draft for sXBL. It is great that you are
taking the time to carefully review the draft and send feedback comments.
We can factor in these comments and improve future drafts.

Jon Ferraiolo
Adobe Systems, Inc.
Co-Editor of sXBL specification.