SVG's XML Binding Language (sXBL)

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 20:27:51 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org
Cc: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com

The first working draft of SVG's XML Binding Language (sXBL) has been
released today. This replaces RCC, and has been split off into a
separate specification.

Oh, don't skip over the abstract and the status of this document, they
do say useful things as well as the usual legalese.

We are sorry it took so long to get a consensus draft that could be
published, and hope it is worth the wait. Comments are very much
encouraged, and should be sent to www-svg@w3.org. There are specific
requests for feedback at various places in the specification;comments on
all the rest of it are of course welcome too, but we want to get thos
especific areas settled for the next draft.

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group