SVG's XML Binding Language (sXBL)

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 20:27:51 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org
Cc: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com

Hello,

The first working draft of SVG's XML Binding Language (sXBL) has been
released today. This replaces RCC, and has been split off into a
separate specification.

http://www.w3.org/TR/sXBL/

Oh, don't skip over the abstract and the status of this document, they
do say useful things as well as the usual legalese.

We are sorry it took so long to get a consensus draft that could be
published, and hope it is worth the wait. Comments are very much
encouraged, and should be sent to www-svg@w3.org. There are specific
requests for feedback at various places in the specification;comments on
all the rest of it are of course welcome too, but we want to get thos
especific areas settled for the next draft.

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group