Re: sXBL issue -- bindings getting notified when the bound element is inserted into a document

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 12:36:45 -0500
To: www-svg@w3.org

One thing I almost forgot.  For ease of binding implementation, I think that
attaching a binding to a node that's already in a document should fire the
"inserted into document" event immediately prior to the "bound" event (and if
constructors appear at some point in XBL2, immediately after the constructor).