Re: SVG Mobile Competition

From: Andreas Neumann <neumann@karto.baug.ethz.ch>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:58:11 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org

there was a SVG Mobile competition, announced a long time ago (at the
Vancouver SVG.Open conference). The W3C SVG working group was supposed
to judge the results and announce the winners.

Unfortunately, that was never done. Thats why Jim asked.

The link to the competition was:

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Competition

I think publishing the results would be very useful.

Andreas