Re: [svg-developers] Fwd: SVG WG announces Last Call of SVG 1.2

From: Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:03:18 +0200
To: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com
Cc: www-svg@w3.org

AndrewWatt2001@aol.com wrote:
> It is good to see SVG 1.2 progress to Last Call but there appears to be
> surprisingly limited options for accessing the Last Call Working Draft. There is,
> for example, no PDF version of the draft, nor is the draft available as a
> zipped file or as a single HTML/XHTML file - at least not in the online version I
> have just viewed.

I recall that we did indeed indicate that we would provide multiple
versions. However since those constitute further work I would expect
them to happen once the document is entirely stable, that is not before
it enters CR since prior to that the document is in flux subject to LC
comments.

--
Robin Berjon