SVG.org Overhauled and Relaunched!

From: Antoine Quint <ml@graougraou.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:50:32 +0200
To: SVG Developers <svg-developers@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: SVG-Mobile@yahoogroups.com, SVG Coders <SVG-coders@koala.ilog.fr>, www-svg@w3.org
Hello everyone,

I am pleased to inform everyone that SVG.org [0] has been overhauled
and relaunched. The new SVG.org was designed to be a place for the SVG
community to meet and exchange news, experiments, ideas, and anything
in between. SVG.org is powered by its users: you can submit news
stories to be considered for the front page, write about your current
happenings in your weblog-like diary, create and vote polls, and more.

Currently, you will find about 10 recent news items about SVG, a few
diaries already written by early users, a first poll about new SVG 1.2
features, the invaluable SVG-wiki [1] and a fully-functional site for
you to share your SVG love. Everyone is encouraged to register [2],
which like everything else on this site is free.

Many thanks to Niklas Gustavsson and William Dell Wisner for the
tremendous help in setting up this site. I really hope everyone enjoys
it and that content on it will start flourishing. Rock on.

Antoine

[0] http://svg.org/
[1] http://wiki.svg.org/
[2] http://svg.org/newuser