I want to translate svg spec. in Korean

From: 이환용 <hylee@mtis.co.kr>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:03:34 +0900
To: <www-svg@w3.org>
Dear

I am interested in SVG and I have to translate SVG, especially SVG
mobile.

I will translate SVG 1.1 spec. and SVG mobile document. When i finished
translation, i will give you permission to republish the translated
version and to allow readers to make copies without restrictions. It is
my pleasure. I think i can translate it until 30 Nov. Please give me
some information about it (files, format, etc.)

This is short profile;

Hwanyong Lee.

    Chief Engineer of MTiS Inc.

    Guest Professor at School of IT in Seoul Wemen's Univ.

    I am  Interested in Comptuer Graphics, Virtual Reality, Mobile,
Game.

regards.