Automatic reply - on travel

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 02:12:38 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-svg@w3.org

I will be communication challenged between 6PM on September 29 and the
morning of October 11.  I expect email contact some times between then
- but not constantly.  Will reply to your message when I can - my web
page http://www.cs.umd.edu/~hendler has some other contact info,
including a phone number, but that won't reach me much faster than
email will - sorry.
 -Jim Hendler
p.s If you are getting this message and have no idea
why, it is likely caused by forged email headers, a major spam
contributor, and there's nothing either of us can do about it until
IETF gets its act together on email signatures.