Re: CSS style sheets in SVG enable high and low contrast

Jim,

oops this came out wrong: "It would be helpful if we new to what extent
WAI or PFWG were involved in the creation of the SVG1.2 specs. It was
apparent that they were not invited to comment publicly."

WAI wasn't specifically invited, and Al hasn't replied yet afaik,
apologies to all concerned.

regrets

Jonathan Chetwynd
http://www.peepo.co.uk     "It's easy to use"