Re: SVG 1.2 Comment: vector effects

* Craig Northway wrote:
>I agree with some of your earlier comments regarding the more complex
>effects. I raised some objections with the working group. As Jon has
>already mentioned, all proposed effects were included in the last call
>draft, but pending comments from the community may get dropped.

Well, that does not make much sense process-wise, Working Groups are
supposed to get this right before last call, after last call they can
only get dropped when identifying the features as at risk in the call
for implementations and abusing that to look how many features survive
is quite a bad practise. They can't be dropped between LC and CR, that
would require another last call draft.