Line-Height and Stroke-Width

From: Doug Schepers <doug@schepers.cc>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:18:20 -0500
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

Hi, WG-

Since getBBox does not take into account the stroke-width, filter effects,
etc. of text or flowImage contents, I think that it is important to state in
the flow section that strip-height is determined not by getBBox(), but by
the new getResultBBox() or getRegionBBox().

If these are sufficiently expensive as to make that an issue for default
behavior, perhaps there could be an attribute that could indicate which is
to be used, so that an author could specify which is needed.

I'll assume that the case of transformations is also covered?

Thanks-
-Doug