SVG 1.2 chapter 5.6

From: James Bentley <James.Bentley@guideworkstv.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 08:56:06 -0700
To: "'www-svg@w3.org'" <www-svg@w3.org>

The example shows a 'pageSeq' element. Is this meant to read
'pageSet'? Also, The text mentions SMIL 'par' and 'seq'. The
wording seems to indicate only sequential activity. Could you clarify,
is 'pageSet' (also spelled pagSet in the text) meant to reflect 'seq' while
'page' is equivalent to 'par', or can a 'pageSet' element execute pages in
parallel?

Also, as a side note, can a 'page' element reference and SVG document
outside of the current document? The use of SMIL timing to control page
duration has sparked som ideas for me that may be applicable to our product.

Thank you.