SVG 1.2 Chapter 3

From: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 13:37:41 -0000
To: www-svg@w3.org

Comments on Chapter 3

[Editorial]
3.3.1  claims:
The sXBL specification defines the terms bound document and the binding
source document. The bound document contains the custom element (the "bound
element"). The binding source document contains the binding definition
(i.e., the xbl:definition element) for the custom element.

The 2nd link does not define that phrase, just binding sourse and binding
document.

I think 3.10 needs some more clarification, it says quite clearly that
scripts defined in the binding source document are available, but it does
not say anywhere if the opposite should be possible, it would appear not,
but I think this should be mentioned explicitly, as I do not think it will
be obvious to many.

Basically, it appears silent on the following situation:

<svg ... >
<script type="text/ecmascript">
function Moomin() { }
</script>