Re: sXBL issue -- bindings getting notified when the bound element is inserted into a document

Hi Boris,

On 29 oct. 04, at 19:31, Boris Zbarsky wrote:

> To clarify, consider the following pseudocode:
>
>   var elem = document.createElement("something");
>   elem.callMethodDefinedInXBL();
>   document.documentElement.appendChild(elem);

I'm not 100% sure what you mean in that second line of code, but unlike
Mozilla XBL, in sXBL you can't actually have methods defined _by_ the
sXBL bindings. You could however, call a DOM method on that element.

Antoine
--
Antoine Quint <aq@fuchsia-design.com>
W3C Invited Expert (SVG and CDF)