Re: SVG 1.2 Comment: 4 Flowing text and graphics

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 16:28:12 -0500
To: www-svg@w3.org

>It might help us understand the motivations for these
>comments, and the long delay in sending comments against parts of the spec
>that have been unchanged in many months.

I made very similar comments on the most contentious issues several
months ago. No changes to the draft were made to address those concerns.
Ian's comments should not come as a surprise to anyone who reads this
list, nor should he be prohibited from raising them again.

Rob

--
Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word