Has any market research been done?

From: Jamie Browning <jamie.browning@exponent.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 14:03:51 +0100
To: "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>

All,

This may well be the wrong place to ask this but I was wondering whether
anyone knew of any SIGNIFICANT market research had been done on the
current/potential market for SVG applications?

I am about to give a series of presentations to web designers in an
attempt to convince them of the need to acquire SVG knowledge/skills for
building rich interactive web applications. Solid financial indications
are always a good tool ... ;-)

Jamie
www.exponent.co.uk