Image description workshop, Madrid 7-8 June (fwd)

This may be of interest to people here. apologies if people have seen it
already.

Hello all,

the registration is now open for this event, and there is a page full of
details at http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/events/200406-img/ for your
enjoyment. Please register before 1 June.

My thanks once again to the Ontology Engineering group at UPM for hosting
this event. Look forward to seeing some of you in Spain...

cheers

Chaals