SVG Mobile Competition: Where did it go? busy with 1.2 perhaps ~:"

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:24:20 +0000
To: Dean Jackson <dean@w3.org>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org, svg-developers@yahoogroups.com

was I the only mug to work out my guts to beat your deadline in
were entries deemed not 'good enough'

what happened to the "first in a series of SVG competitions we will be
running over the next few months"

I entered because I'd love a new phone, needed the work, but mostly
because I wanted to see what others ideas were.

Where are the entries currently to be seen? did I miss a huge fanfare,
and am just deeply out of touch?

thanks and best wishes

Jonathan Chetwynd
"It's easy to use"