Re: <none>

"Chris Lilley" <chris@w3.org> wrote in message
news:1018650402.20040319181342@w3.org...

> Dom 3 Events does not deal with keycodes, except in unusual cases. It
> deals with strings of Unicode characters.

Again, even assuming unicode character matches a "navigate to" action by my
tool isn't sustainable.  There's no requirement that a text event be fired
when I navigate between links.

> But I get a sense that either you were making a different point that I
> have missed, or that your mail was sent before reading the sentence
> starting "Navigation order is determined " in 5.2.2

Er, I had read that section, but it hadn't sunk in properly...  because I
was concentrating on the previous sentance which said:

"In the author wishes to change the default tab order, they must catch the
input event related to the navigation (such as the tab keypress) and then
cancel the event. "

which appears to be wrong, is that some old text in there or something?

Sorry about that - but no I haven't yet found the hours to look properly at
the spec.

Jim.