Why SVG becomes blank?

From: shwathi a <loveshwathi@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 12:01:35 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-svg@w3.org
Subject: SVG,PHP

1. Display an SVG image of code size more than 10Kb in a php page using print (not embed). {say one.php}

2. Create a link in svg to another PHP page using <a xlink:href="two.php">

3. Create a submit button in two.php ( note : not a mere link but a form button)  on whose click will return to one.php
 (say <form method=post action="one.php">).

If the SVG code is more than 10Kb,a blank screen appears.
What could be the reason? This is my problem. What shall I do?
I can explain in detail if needed.Please suggest.Thanks in advance!

Shwathi