Re: Correct behavior of "visibility" tag

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 00:05:26 +0100
To: ruben Tech <rubentech2000@yahoo.com>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org

On Tuesday, March 9, 2004, 10:17:52 PM, ruben wrote:

rT> Anybody can provide me the correct interpretation of
rT> SVGSpec on this issue? Thanks for any assistance.

I'm getting deja vu here.

This same question was already answered (by me) on 2 march, now it
pops up again on this list and on svg-dev.

What was missing from the previous explanation?
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2004Mar/0010.html

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group