Render a SVG image

From: Mikolajus Amazing <mikolajk@one.lt>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 18:03:35 +0300 (EEST)
To: "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>

Hello,

Is It possible to render a part of SVG document. I mean that I have in the memory SVG document, but I want to see on the screen only part of SVG document. In specification I found only how split SVG dovument with JPEGTranscoder. But This is not passing for me, because this method convert SVG document into the jpg image.I need to render a part of SVG document in SVG format.

Mikolajus Kupris

http://www.one.lt - Tavo mobilusis el.pastas!

Dabar skaityk savo el.pasta mobiliajame telefone - wap.one.lt!