A poll about SVG and components

From: Alexander Adam <alex.adam@evolgrafix.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 02:00:18 +0200
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

Hello Group,

We're currently evaluating if it makes sense to create a xml component
structure for our authoring tool xstudio. This would mean that we
develop and distribute a set of components (like button, textfield,
memo, checkbox and more) with our authoring tool. The components
couldn't be used outside as they work with an own xml format that
specifies what properties / params a component has and how it looks like
so that the component's properties could be dynamically changed during
runtime. We are not sure if that makes sense or is very usefull so we
decided to start a poll right here. I'd be happy to see your vote there
at