Re: Keystone Application Framework implementing SVG graphics

Jacob Lister wrote:
> "Keystone is a cross-platform, object oriented application framework
> which allows applications to be written to build on the target platforms
> of GNU/Linux and Win32 without modification of their source. Keystone
> implements several modern Web standards, including SVG graphics and the
> XUL user interface description language."

Hey that's very cool! I've had trouble finding documentation on what it
really support from SVG though (which profile, which version, is it
complete?). I could only find this:

   http://www.keystoneframework.org/about_standards.html

Which has this interesting snippet: "The Keystone framework extends SVG
to allow it to be uses easily to create user interface for applications.
In particular, these extentions cover binding SVG animations to
application data using XPath syntax".

Now that sounds extremely cool. But where are the demos, where is the
documented support? Are there results from the test suite? I see the
applications examples use SVG, but I can't find much info. Does one just
have to grab it and test for oneself? Would you consider the
implementation sufficiently advanced that the WG should include it in
its test matrix?

Also, any hope of seeing this on OSX? :)

--
Robin Berjon