Re: XSD-File for SVG?

From: Dean Jackson <dean@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 14:55:12 +1000
To: "Jaeger, Alexander" <Alexander.Jaeger@mueller.de>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org

[cc-ing www-svg because it might be useful to others]

Hi Jaeger,

On Wed 14 Jul 2004, Jaeger, Alexander wrote:

> is there any xsd-file available for SVG?

No official one yet. There will be one soon with SVG 1.2.

We did have a non-official one posted:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-SVG11-20020215/svgdtd.html#XMLSchema

I don't know how out-of-date or incomplete it is, but
I guess it will be ok for most cases.

> This would enable to use the intellisense feature for SVG in Visual Studio
> .Net and would be very comfortable.

You could probably create your own from either the RNG
or DTD schemas.

Dean