AMPLIFICATION: RE: consideration for SVG 1.2

From: James Bentley <James.Bentley@guideworkstv.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 13:41:48 -0600
To: 'Robin Berjon' <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Cc: "'www-svg@w3.org'" <www-svg@w3.org>

Sorry for my confusion.  Where I saw the limitation was in the
mobile spec - to which we are implementing

"References and the 'defs' Element
For SVGT, all referenced objects, except on the 'image' and 'a' elements,
must be internal (using the 'data:' URL scheme, and base64 encoding). SVGB
does not put extra limitations on external references as defined by SVG
1.1."

I would suppose that removing this limitation from SVG Tiny would be what
I'm after.
Thanks.