RE: Grid In 1.2?

Hi,

"Yes, there's interest, even inside the WG. What is difficult is that at

some point we have to stop adding features and finish the spec!"

I have to agree on getting the spec done.  My customers are getting
scared, they are starting to think SVG is dead because they have not
seen any movement in a long time!

We can't have everything!  Let's just get it finished.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards
Chris Peto
Freelance System Development
------------------------------------
Resource Solutions
Germany
Mobile: +49 (0) 173 308 7843
Tel:+49(0) 6103 80 21 98
Web: http://www.resource-solutions.de
SVG editor: http://www.resource-solutions.de/svgeditor.html
mailto:CPeto@resource-solutions.de
Member of: SPARK - SVG Programmers' Application Resource Kit
SVG site:  http://www.schemasoft.org/svg/main.svg
HTML site: http://www.schemasoft.org/