Re: Third release of Constraint SVG browser

From: Cameron McCormack <cam-www-svg@aka.mcc.id.au>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 01:35:52 +1100
To: www-svg@w3.org

Tobias Reif:
> In your code the frame rate is set in stone, if the implementation
> plays the animation with a different or variable resolution (frame
> rate) then it's not doing what it was told by the code.

No, it's not.  The c:time() function will return the number of seconds
since the document loading time.  The user agent will then update (as
quickly as it can) the expression that contains the c:time() call.
Is it possible to tell normal SMIL animations to play at speeds
different from one second per second?  If so, then fine, c:time() can
take that into account.  If not, then there's no problem anyway.

If I still don't get it, please make me understand. :-)

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack