Re: Third release of Constraint SVG browser

From: Tobias Reif <tobiasreif@pinkjuice.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:05:42 +0100
To: Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org

On Thu 2004-02-26 Robin Berjon wrote:
> The RNG should normally end up being open throughout.

Sounds great (if that implies that the RNG should be complete on its
own).

> I wish there were a way to make that the default ;)

It's one tiny ref element per content model (respectively one for
attributes and one for elements), so I don't see a problem :) But if
you're lazy (coders should be lazy when it comes to redundant code :)
you could write it only once (make it the default) then expand the
schema to a valid RNG.

In case you're already generating the RNG programmatically you also
wouldn't have to write those redundant lines per hand.

Tobi

--
Vim users, don't forget to
   http://iccf-holland.org/donate.html