Online XForms Validator

From: Micah Dubinko <MDubinko@cardiff.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:59:05 -0800
To: "'www-svg@w3.org'" <www-svg@w3.org>

SVG enthusiasts,

I'd like to point you to something I've helped with, the Online XForms
Validator
http://xformsinstitute.com/validator/

There are some sample links there to try it out, as well as a bookmarklet.

It is designed to work with any host language, though currently all the test
cases use XHTML as a host language. That's where you can help.

I'm interested in
1) Short sample documents of SVG+XForms, both good and showing common
authoring mistakes.
2) Reports on results from validating SVG+XForms.

Thanks!

.micah