Expected behavior of color value

From: ruben Tech <rubentech2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:07:31 -0800 (PST)
To: www-svg@w3.org
Hi,

It is not clear to me from the specification what would be the correct behavior of unspecified color value. I am implementing SVGTiny player, and it works so far except some glitches.

1. If you specify garbage value of color what should the player show? Adobe player shows black. I could not find any information about expected behavior.

2. If you specify color "none", what should be displayed? Should it be "white" or something else? In adobe player if you specify a valid background color (via a rectangle which is big enough to cover your viewable rectangle), color "none" will show the background color. What is the expected behavior?

ruben