Svg and frames

From: velmurugan mariappan <vel_gun@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 01:44:15 -0600
To: www-svg@w3.org

Hi There,
   I have two frames in my html file.  One frame displays images.  The other
frame has SVG animation template.  The user (of my application) will replace
the images used in SVG (in frame2) by the images (in frame1).  When the user
completes the task and hits submit, I want to display the SVG animation
(with new images) in a new window.

So  far I am able to change the images in the SVG animation.  But i dont
know how to show the modified SVG in a new window.

Please give me some suggestions.

Thanks,
Vel.

Find great local high-speed Internet access value at the MSN High-Speed