Re: Question about forward and backward compatibility

From: Robert O'Callahan <rocallahan@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:01:44 -0500
To: Antoine Quint <ml@graougraou.com>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org

I appreciate the desire to allow plugins to continue to handle
<object> and all-SVG documents until the native implementation is
mature, and we'll keep that in mind. But you haven't addressed the
question of what our strategy should be for the SVG-in-HTML. There may
be no problem with existing content, but there is still the question
of breaking future content.

We need an answer to my first two questions, too.

Thanks,
Rob