Re: marker clarifications

Hi,

My  interpretation is that the first one should render three marker-mid,
marker-start and marker-end, so five markers.  This is from Appendix F.5
of the SVG 1.1 specification:

Markers, directionality and zero-length path segments:

   * If markers are specified, then a marker is drawn on every
     applicable vertex, even if the given vertex is the end point of a
     zero-length path segment and even if "moveto" commands follow each
     other.

The second path should render a marker-start and a marker-end, so two
markers. I would not consider there to be a vertex in the middle of the
ellipitcal arc.  I think this is a result of subdividing the ellipse
into bezier curves.

Craig