Sockets and pageSet handling in motjuvie 2.0

From: Jan-Klaas Kollhof <jan@kollhof.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 22:33:58 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org

Hi folks,

I have worked on my SVG viewer motjuvie again.
Besides the features it already had I added my socket impl now. and also
some pageSet handling.

check it out at:
http://jan.kollhof.net/projects/svg/motjuvie/index.xhtml

Jan-Klaas Kollhof

ps: if anyone is interested in the plain SVGSocket COM component to be
used as ActiveX in IE or ...
then let me know and I'll put it up on the web.

pps:
to create a socket connection see:
            conn = createConnection();
            var connHandler = new ConnectionHandler();
            conn.addEventListener("ConnectionData", connHandler, false);
            conn.addEventListener("Connect", connHandler, false);
            conn.addEventListener("Disconnect", connHandler, false);
            conn.addEventListener("ConnectionError", connHandler, false);
            conn.addEventListener("Connecting", connHandler, false);
            conn.connect("localhost:80");