Re: Keystone Application Framework implementing SVG graphics

On Tuesday, August 3, 2004, 2:20:06 PM, Jacob wrote:

JL> On Friday, July 23, 2004, 10:29:26 AM, Jacob wrote:

JL>> On Thursday, July 22, 2004, 12:11:24 PM, Jacob wrote:
JL>>>   * How would I go about making a submission?

>>>I will send you an xml file to fill in. I would also need to see the
>>>tests running in the implementation to verify that the tests are passed
>>>correctly.

>>Excellent, I look forward to that. The format is no big secret, here it
>>is (three xml attachments)

JL> I'm working through the test suite and filling in the XML results file now.
JL> I have a few questions about the format -
JL>    The results file has more entries than the test suite, are these duds?

No, they are tests that have not been released yet as they are being QA
checked. Just leave them blank.

JL>    I'm working from
JL> http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Test/20030813/status/matrix.html
JL>    (SVG Tiny Profile Results) for the tests to report on, is this the best subset of
JL>    tests to be using for the SVG tiny profile?

All of three tiny tests have -t in the filename. If you look at the html
test harness, there are options to go through all the tiny tests, or the
basic ones (tiny +basic) or the full thing (tiny + basic + full).

JL> Initial revision numbers are a bit out of step with the test suite
JL> files, no real correlation here? A few examples in the results file
JL> have revision numbers ahead of the test suite files. I'll fill out
JL> revision numbers as listed in the test suite files

The unreleased suite has some revisions, although often to the
documentation rather than the actual test itself. Please adjust the
revision numbers to those of the actual tests you used.

JL> Thanks for your interest in the project, will be in touch soon with
JL> a small application to run the test suite

Excellent, thanks.

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group