[www-svg] <none>

From: Sigurd Lerstad <sigler@bredband.no>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 20:13:03 +0200
To: <www-svg@w3.org>
Hello,

3.3 Text Selection

interface SVGSVGElement
{
        readonly attribute SVGSelection selection;
};

// sent to the top-level svg element when selection changes in any way
interface SVGSelectionEvent : events::Event
{
};

the first interface I agree with, the second comment about sending to the
top-level element only I disagree with. Wouldn't it be nice that each svg
element supports its own selection, in which case the selection event can be
sent to any svg element.

--
Sigurd Lerstad