Re: not a SVGT format

From: Dean Jackson <dean@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 15:24:20 +1000
Cc: <www-svg@w3.org>
To: "palani" <palani@pixelinfotek.com>

On 14 Apr 2004, at 23:42, palani wrote:

> Respected sir / madam,
>
> i am working j2me with SVGTiny midp and cldc,
> but i am unable to load svg file into emulator(wireless toolkit), i
> tried on svgt load but it is giving me error " not a SVGT format",
>   there is no proper guidness in the document of SVG Tiny and  nowhere
> specified how to load svgtiny into emulator,
>  please help me out from this

You might get a better response if you post
to svg-developers@yahoogroups.com (or the SVG Mobile list, whose
address I keep forgetting).

This list is supposed to be about the specification, not problems
in a particular emulator.

I'd also suggest you better describe your platform. What viewer?
What file?

Dean