Text flow

From: Gillette Christophe-W20796 <christophe.gillette@motorola.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 10:19:47 -0700
To: www-svg@w3.org

WG,

There are references to a flowText element in both the mobile and full
drafts. I don't find any reference of it in the schema, and it looks to
me that this was an element that has probably been renamed to flowDiv.
Am I correct? In this case, the remaining references to flowText should
also be renamed.

In the SVG 1.2 spec, the example given in 3.1.17 makes reference to a
<flow> element. Shouldn't it be <flowRoot>?

Regards,
Christophe