Official SVG Tiny competition - win a Nokia phone!

From: Dean Jackson <dean@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 02:07:35 +1000
To: www-svg@w3.org

The SVG Working Group is pleased to announce the
first official SVG competition. The best SVG Tiny
greeting card submitted by 3 November 2003 will win
a Nokia 3650 phone with built-in camera.

Be the first official SVG guru! Have your work
demonstrated and linked from the W3C SVG page.
We're really looking forward to seeing what you
can come up with. We've restricted the entries
to 30K maximum size, which should be enough to
see some interesting entries generated both
by tools and by hand.

All details can be found at:

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Competition

Many thanks to Nokia for donating the prize.
This is the first in a series of SVG competitions,
so watch this space.

Dean (for Chris, who announced this at SVG Open)