ECMAScript binding overview

From: Rufus Buschart <Rufus.Buschart@rtc.bosch.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:44:12 -0800
To: www-svg@w3.org

Hello,

I'm looking for a more userfriendly overview of the ECMAScript language
binding to SVG then the combination of the specifications at
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-DOM-Level-1/ecma-script-language-binding.html
and http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/ecmascript-binding.html. I would like to
have the methods a little bit more explained, maybe with some examples
:-) Do you have any ideas? Even a good book would be helpfull, but I'm
not looking for a book like "Javascript for Dummies" or "Your first
SVG-file in 45 minutes".

Thanks,

Rufus

--