Re: [SVG1.2] implementing XSLT

From: Tobias Reif <tobiasreif@pinkjuice.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:29:27 +0100
To: Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org

On Tue 2003-11-25 Robin Berjon wrote:
> [...] just because XSLT works marvellously well in batch-oriented
> situations doesn't mean that we can just drag and drop it into an
> SVG environment and expect it to work out of the box.

Obviously, and I didn't say it would. Existing XSLT libs would help
some of the implementers with implementing XSLT [1], that's all I
said.

Tobi

[1]
The issue description (in the current draft) I referred to reads
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG12/#rcc-openissues
11:
"[...] SVG implementations may be required to support XPath and some
simple XSLT features [...]"

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/