[SVG 1.2] 7 multimedia

From: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 15:03:02 -0000
To: www-svg@w3.org

Volume, does a value of 1.0 equal the maximum volume available to the
device, or the current volume of the device - e.g. if the device is at half
volume, will the values 0.5-1.0 all be the same, or be a range within 0-0.5

Video element:  what happens if you leave off the height/width attributes?

Do we have any access to closed captioning or other accessibility
information related to the multimedia elements?   Also can we start them
from times other than the start?