[SVG 1.2] 7 multimedia

From: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 15:03:02 -0000
To: www-svg@w3.org

Hi,

Volume, does a value of 1.0 equal the maximum volume available to the
device, or the current volume of the device - e.g. if the device is at half
volume, will the values 0.5-1.0 all be the same, or be a range within 0-0.5
?

Video element:  what happens if you leave off the height/width attributes?

Do we have any access to closed captioning or other accessibility
information related to the multimedia elements?   Also can we start them
from times other than the start?

Jim