[ANN] LONDON SVG Users Group Monday 24 November 18:00 Nags Head Pub

From: Ronan Oger <ronan@roasp.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 10:51:00 +0000
To: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, www-svg@w3.org

Announcing the first London SVG Users Group social/tech meeting.

The meeting will be Monday 24 November at the Nag's Head pub, in Central

Pub information:

(apologies for the popup ads).

Start time:
2003.11.24 18:00 local time

People are invited to do a show-and-tell.

Please contact me and tell me about it. 5-10 minutes would be great. There
will MOST LIKELY be NO INTERNET access from there. If there is any, it will
be quite slow. However, there is an internet café very close to the venue if

In-pub show-and-tells will require 100% self-sufficiency.

Please watch this thread on the svg-developers mailing list for any further

Ronan Oger
Serverside SVG Portal