Re: SVG 1.2 meta feedback

Jim Ley wrote:

 > [...] links to
 > the schema document (which as it's XML can presumably take xpointer
 > fragment links) would I'd've thought be sufficient and not overly
 > clutter the spec.

A link to the point in the schema could accompany each snippet.

 > This will also make maintenance easier ensuring there aren't
 > discrepencies I'd've thought.

I think the editor would eliminate that risk by including actual
snippets from the actual schema (be it written in RNG or WXS)
programmatically when compiling the spec document.

At least that's one way to do it, and it works for me when including
snippets in documents. [1]

Tobi

[1] (XSLT 2 unfortunately doesn't (yet) have xsl:serialize, but there
are workarounds)

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/