RE: SVG Query?

From: Chan Surabaskaran <surabaskaran@adsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 16:23:28 +0100
To: <www-svg@w3.org>
Dear Team,

               I am a developer working on SVG. I downloaded SVG idls
(svg.idl, css.idl, stylesheets.idl, view.idl, events.idl, smil.idl and
dom.idl) from the w3c site. What I am trying to achieve is to use these
idls and develop methods and function to be used with MSXML.

Since the IDLs are developed in CORBA Syntax I am finding it difficult
to be used with Microsoft programming languages (either VC++ or VB). Can
anyone point me in the right direction to find out how this could be
archived and furthermore anyone has attempted to do it or perhaps
somewhere already implemented?

Would it be possible to get in touch with the IDL team who developed the
above IDLs?

Regards

Chan