onload event of image

From: Serdar Sultanoglu <sultanserdar@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 06:56:05 -0800 (PST)
To: www-svg@w3.org

Hello,
I have a raster image in my svg document and i wanna do some processes on my raster image load.

This is image declaration:
<image xlink:href="x.dll?getimage" onload="imageOnLoad()" />

in my xhtml page, i dynamically change "xlink:href" attribute of the image but when new image is loaded, imageOnLoad function is not called. It is called only while svg is loading.

i don't know where my mistake is or if my way was true.

Thanks in advance...

Serdar Sultanoglu