presentational attributes

From: Sigurd Lerstad <sigler@bredband.no>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 01:48:13 +0100
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

Hello,

I'm implementing SVG and CSS.. And I'm about to implement presentational
attributes and SVGStylable::getPresentationAttribute()

Are the presentational attributes separate from the CSS properties on that
element?

I mean, if you have

<svg fill="#000000" style="fill:#ffffff">

If you call element.getPresentationAttribute("fill") and you call
element.style.getPropertyValue("fill")
Do you get two separate objects in return? or do you get the same object?

I understand the spec as two different objects, just want to make sure...

thanks,

--
Sigurd Lerstad