Nested <pageset> ?

From: Ron DeSerranno <rondes@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 20:11:54 -0700
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

We have started redoing a storyboarding product in SVG and multiple page
support is crucial. Our current product only does linear storyboarding,
but we have had requests to do non-linear as well. Just wondering if
anyone has pondered the usefulness of nested <pageSet> elements? I know
it could be useful for us grouping scenes together, just wondering it if
has other applications. I could see it facilitating hierarchy navigation
for example.

   <pageSet>
   <pageSet>
      <page>
        <!-- graphics for page Scene 1a go here -->
      </page>

      <page>
        <!-- graphics for page Scene 1b  go here -->
      </page>

      <page>
        <!-- graphics for page Scene 1c  go here -->
      </page>
   </pageSet>
   <pageSet>
      <page>
        <!-- graphics for page Scene 2a go here -->
      </page>

      <page>
        <!-- graphics for page Scene 2b  go here -->
      </page>

      <page>
        <!-- graphics for page Scene 2c  go here -->
      </page>
   </pageSet>
   </pageSet>

Regards,